1. Research two critical thinking techniques for the classroom for on Geography topic for Lower Primary School.
Topic: Parts of a map
Students will be able to identify the compass rose, symbols, and the map key as three different characteristics of maps. ( Grade 2)
Two critical thinking techniques to explain:
· Defining the Problem
· What are the details of the challenge we face?
· What do we want to overcome specifically?
· What do we know about this problem?
· Why is it important to address?
· Is this a time-sensitive problem?
· How does it affect me, the community, or the world?
· Where do we begin?
· The Socratic Seminar
2. How To Promote Critical Thinking In Your Classroom
3. Apply the techniques to the topic
4. Demonstrate in written practice guide how the techniques will work, the activity idea, practice points, assessments, and expected outcomes.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.