1. Did Anita Roddick betray her philosophy about advertising by beginning to advertise in U.S. markets? Did this decision have ethical implications? Or is it just a business decision?
2. Did the Body Shop’s social auditing program help save the firm’s reputation? Did the firm “snap back” from the damage done to its reputation in the mid-1990’s?
3. Do the low buyback prices offered to U.S. franchisees reflect poor Body Shop ethics or just the economic reality of risky investments?
4. Is the Body Shop still regarded today as a socially responsible and ethical firm? Research the answer to this question and be prepared to report your findings.
5. At the end of these cases, what is your impression of Anita Roddick? Comment on her strengths and weaknesses as a businessperson and leader. Was the sale of the company to L’Oréal an indication that Roddick’s philosophy had finally failed?
6. What will be the likely, longer term impact on The Body Shop’s values and priorities under the leadership of L’Oréal and upon Anita Roddick’s death? Is it in L’Oréal’s best interests to leave the company alone and let it go in the direction Anita had provided it, or should it be brought more into the mainstream of the company?
** APA format is not required due to this being a partially opinion based response, but academic collegiate level writing is expected. ***
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.