1) The artist’s background
2) The artist’s A) genre & B) the aesthetic qualities of their art
3) Your evaluation of whether the artists’ cultural products meet the three criteria for Black art as defined by Karenga in Introduction to Black Studies (364-365). Answer the following questions using supporting evidence and examples from the course readings and the credible/scholarly resources you found in your research for the annotated bibliography:
• A) Is the artist’s literature functional? (Is it useful? Does it urge social purpose, inform, instruct and inspire the people, and is it unapologetically partial to Black people?)
• B) Is the literature collective? (Was the it done for all? Was it inspired by all Black people and their cultures? If so, what aspects of Black culture does it reflect? Was it rooted in life-based language and images that were full of everyday relevance? Provide supporting examples. Was it understandable without being overly simplistic?)
• C) Is the literature committing? (Did it commit Black people to the historical project of liberation and achievement of a higher level of human life? Did it demand and urge involvement in the struggle to build a new world and new people to live in it? Did it teach Black people to dare victory?)
4) Discuss new understandings, perspectives, appreciation, or insight you gained from working on this project. (For instance how it relates to you or your community, your perspective on whether the artist should be judged from the committed-art perspective. Why or why not?)
Rubric: You will be graded on the following- (logical organization; relevance; supporting evidence, examples & citations; evaluation & analysis; clarity)
Logical organization – Ideas and information are well organized, presentation has strong introduction and conclusion.
Interview’s relevance to the assignment’s instructions and African-American culture topics
Supporting/background evidence and examples provided from credible & scholarly sources & cited in Chicago style:
A) course reading, B) credible source, C) scholarly source
Evaluation & analysis-
A) of three Black art characteristics
B) of understandings, perspectives, or appreciation gained
Clarity – paragraph structure, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, wording, and grammar in the presentation
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.