^The Assignment topic above, not the paper’s title. Instructions below
-2 peer reviewed journal articles (Articles don’t need to be abut species and the trait, can include articles on other species in the genus or family or other species that have a similar trait)
-TITLE: should be a research question [Maybe: how can the Grapsus Grapsus claw/or legs/or flat body/or water storage increase fitness/survival in some way]
-INTRO: Strong case for why the hypothesis should be tested, evidence from natural history information and published research will help the reader to understand the significant of your hypothesis.
1. a description of a trait of your species (Grapsus Grapsus) that you think could be an adaptation. Be sure to address the variation in the trait
2. Any natural history information that is relevant to the trait you have chosen (i.e. where does it live, what other species does it interact with, what does it eat and how does it feed) – why does this hypothesized adaptation make sense, given its natural history and ecology
3.What is known? Include the results from at least one experiment or observational study that relates to your hypothesis. These results must be reported in a peer reviewed journal article
4. What is not known? Include explanation of what is still unknown, or some aspect of the research you cite that could be improved.
5. A clear hypothesis stating how this trait may be an adaptation. The hypothesis you propose should build on what is not known about your species and/or trait.
METHODS: Must write the experimental design in your own words and cite the article,1. State your independent variable and describe how you will manipulate or control it.
2. Identify any controls you may need to include in your experiment to ensure that your experiment tests your hypothesis
3. State your dependent variable and describe how you will measure it
PREDICTIONS: State all possible results of your experiment, do NOT use this section to state what you expect will happen, nor provide any explanations for the results.
1. state null hypothesis
2.identify possible results of your experiment that would not reject the null hypothesis
3. identify possible results of your experiment that would reject the null hypothesis
DISCUSSION: This is where you draw conclusions of your potential results and explore the implications of your experiment. Support the ideas in your discussion by citing at least one peer reviewed journal article. 1. What does it mean if the results of your experiment reject your null hypothesis? Explain the relationship between trait and fitness 2. What does it mean if the results of your experiment do not reject your null hypothesis? Why else might your species have this trait?
LITERATURE CITED: 1. Your literature cited section should include every source you cite
2. CSE style
3. Must cite at least two peer reviewed journal articles
4. DO NOT SITE WEBSITES
5. DO NOT USE QUOTATIONS ANYWHERE IN YOUR PROPOSAL.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.