My tutor has left me corrections to do to my paper. Complete these corrections to this paper:
• Introduction is missing a few pieces. You describe where your strategy came from sort of, but you didn’t describe what your original strategy was in regard to choosing your specific stocks and the strengths that you saw when you did so. You also need to highlight any areas you avoided. Add in more business related details. I would also suggest making it less personal. It needs to be more like a business proposal not your opinion. You can keep the stuff about Warren in there but just make it less about you. Make sure this section is at least 1 page.
• Stock Portfolio section looks good. Only suggestion is to change the first 5 to five.
• Prospectus: You put a lot of details in this section, which is great, just make sure you have suggested what should be done with your stock portfolio going forward, included examples and made note of the considerations regarding the performance of the stock in the future and when you think the Please consider which stock you believe will perform in the future and which you believe should be sold and when.
• Reflection: I would suggest taking a look at the syllabus again and making sure you answer the specific questions clearly. I think some of the answers are in your reflection, but not enough. Make it clear.
• Were you surprised by how your portfolio performed?
• What factors impacted your initial stock selection, and how would the knowledge you have gained in this course have affected the selection if you had it to do all over again?
• How did your perception of the state of the current economy affect your stock selection, and how would it have differed if the market were trending in the inverse direction?
• What market indicators did you find to be the most informative and why?
• Do you believe that deep research or intuition is a more important asset?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.