there is a step 1 include in the files will be uploaded and all instructions of step four needed to be followed and need to be done as directed the attached one is the required part .
6) General Structural Features of the Enzyme: (if you cannot find all of the information for human enzyme, it is OK to describe from other organisms)
Size of the protein.
Primary structure = amino acid sequence
Secondary structures such as alpha helices and beta sheets info
Special features such as active site information, binding site, cofactor or prosthetic groups binding sites, or any other special features from tertiary structure and folding
Quaternary structure (if it is monomer, dimer, trimer, or tetramer, in different organisms) and any other structural details you find for each subunit
Is there any “homology” (= similarities) described for different organisms
Any post-translational modification the protein undergoes
Information from crystal structure studies by authors
Now find references and find the pictures of the enzyme structure. Include them in the report, continue to give figure numbers, description (legend) and reference.
7) Physiological/Biological Function of the Enzyme:
• Describe the general function of the enzyme = in which metabolic pathways the reaction catalyzed by the enzyme involved, or what roles does it play in the organisms = How is it useful for the organism
• Make sure you have read the publications about this, not just what the database directly gives and include all the additional information you found from these publications.
8) Inhibitors (and activators if available): (you can find this in Brenda site and for details read the publications listed in the Brenda site)
• Which are the inhibitors (and also activators) for your enzyme? (You can first get it from the Brenda site, and then look for details from the references the site lists). List all the ones you find.
• Are these activators and inhibitors physiologically generated within the organism, or are they external ones?
• What is the mechanism by which they activate or inhibit? (for at least one inhibitor and one activator you must describe in detail)
• For the inhibitors (at least one inhibitor) what are the kinetics data (Ki Inhibitor constant, IC50 = What is the conc for 50% inhibition).
• What are the consequences of inhibition or activation.
9) Medical, diagnostic, or industrial or other types of applications:
Describe any of these applications you find from the databases and the references that are listed in the database, to find enough information.
Why or how is the enzyme involved in these applications.
10) Mutations or other impairments, and Diseases caused by mutations, impairments or deficiencies of the enzyme:
• What types of mutations or impairments or why the deficiencies are caused
• What happens to the enzyme due to the above
• What are the consequences?
11) Conclusions: (just create this title; you will work on the writing part for final step of the project)
12) Acknowledgements: (just create this title, but you will work on this for next step of the project)
This the required part please step one is only required to have an idea only .
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.