Individual Research Paper Guidance
CLASS TOPIC ASSIGNMENT
Sony Pictures Hack – Sony Pictures computer system hacked in online attack https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30189029
Task: Based on your assigned individual topic (assigned topics begin on page 2), write a paper that is a minimum of 6 full pages. Your paper should detail the specifics of your assigned topic and you must use four (4) sources beyond the links provided for you. Your sources should complement your article topic.
Paper must be written using the following characteristics:
· 6 full pages
· 12-point font
· Times New Roman
· Proper grammar & correct spelling
Requirements: You must include a separate cover sheet and reference page for full credit. The cover sheet and reference sheet are not included in your page count. (5 points)
Be sure to remember your individual presentation will be based on the same topic as this research paper.
At a minimum, make sure ALL the following are addressed:
· Explain what the problem or problems are that are covered in the article. Is it a security flaw, bug, weakness, vulnerability, etc. (10 points)?
· A brief history of the issue, to include its intended targets and its residual victims. Discuss anyone that may be affected. (10 points)
· How long the security issue or issues that were exploited have been in existence. When was it discovered and by who? Is there a fix for it? Why or why not. (10 points)
· Explain what, if any, precautions could have been taken to prevent the compromise. If the security issue has not been exploited yet, describe how its exploitation can be prevented from happening. (10 points)
· Any other companies/organizations that have been, or could be, affected by the security exploit/flaw? (What companies/organizations and when) (10 points)
· Statistics on how many other times it has been used and provide at least two (2) real-world examples related to your topic. If the exact issue hasn’t happened choose a similar issue. (10 points)
· What other options are available on the market to avoid the use of the compromised technology/device/operating system/etc. (10 points)
· Be sure to address any and all security implications, as well as federal, state, or government issues that may apply and may have been violated. Also, address the industry it focuses on and why? (Medical, Finance, Home, IT, etc.) (10 points)
· Four (4) outside sources related to the article topic. (5 points)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.