* I basically need help finishing up this research paper. I have some of the essay done and references but wasn’t able to finish or to apply some of the references that I have to the essay. You don’t need to use the references that I have listed. But feel free to add new references to go along with what I have already written. You can use the references that I have if they are useful.
*Here are the requirements and instructions:
Research Paper (Worth 40% or 20% for each draft), Draft 1 Due Thursday, October 29, and Final Draft Due Tuesday, November 24.
The purpose of this research paper is to identify the scholarly work already published on your topic and to show how your reading of that material demonstrates your ability to think critically, originally, and clearly.
• The first draft must include 8 scholarly book or journal article references to receive full credit.
• This paper will be graded for substantive content and clear writing (grammar, spelling, etc.).
• It should be 5 pages in length.
• You must submit the paper to Turnitin.com on our course’s Canvas’s webpage.
• The second draft must include 10 scholarly book or journal article references to receive full credit and needs to be a revised version of the first draft and it should be 6 pages.
1. The paper should cite and examine the published scholarship on your topic and on closely related topics. Published scholarship includes academic books and journal articles. You may cite and use magazines, newspapers and textbooks, but they don’t count towards the 8 required sources.
2. You should establish the importance of your topic by establishing its relation to a context of social issues and/or processes. For example, if you are doing a paper on online dating, you should examine the literature in general, focusing on, say, a specific group or dynamic, such as LGBTQ people, the development of new platforms.
3. A research paper should be not only a summary of your topic but also bring a critical eye to it. If an article is based on empirical evidence, describe methods and samples as well as findings. Were the procedures appropriate? Were the findings and conclusions reasonable and justified? Where does the document take the topic?
4. After you have 4 sources or more, begin placing them in some sort of order, such as chronological order or thematic order (e.g., Online Dating and App Platforms). I recommend doing a detailed outline of this thematic or chronological order to make sure you have thought through your ideas and organization.
5. Give your paper a title and make sure you use standard referencing procedures for your required bibliography.
6. In addition to a hard copy of the paper, I want an electronic copy submitted on Canvas to Turnitin.com. A non-original paper will receive a failing grade.
7. Each day your paper is late, your paper’s grade will be penalized with a 5% reduction.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.