Write an essay on the following topics:
1. Introduce yourself- Tell us who you are and why you’re a good candidate for this scholarship award. Tell us about your experiences and qualifications that relate to how you are going to improve your community. (50-100 words)
2. Why you are committed to education- Give us a personal reason as to why education is important to you and what it can do for others around you. (50-100 words)
3. What are the struggles that your community goes through- Tell us about the struggles that you see in your community. Be specific and focus on one problem. What are the underlying problems? What do you think is the cause? Help us understand the problem and how it affects the community. (100-200 words)
4. What is your plan to solve or deal with these issues in your community- Give us a specific, detailed answer about how you can deal with the problem as a whole. Think big picture! What would you do to eradicate this problem within 20 years if you had the resources? How will you get support? What outside resources can you make use of to make this happen? (200-400 words)
5. How will your continued education help you to make your plan a reality?- What part or experience of your education will help you put this plan in action? Your education encompasses classes, degrees/certifications, personal experiences, work experiences, relationships, and more. Figure out what aspect of your education you think will be most important to your future success. Knowing this, how will you continue pursuing that part of your education to give you a better chance to improve your community? (50-150 words)
Mention your accomplishments or personal anecdotes only when relevant.
Be sure to give as much detail as possible on how your proposed plans will address your issues. (eg. Don’t just tell us you want to open a homeless shelter for example, tell us what your homeless shelter will do to prevent homelessness in the future. How are you planning on getting your funding? What will be your most beneficial programs and policies?)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.