Please do not make it too advanced. Government Class
1. Review Choice Architecture: Improving Choice While Preserving Liberty? by Jennifer Blumenthal-Barby (Links to an external site.). Please download the PDF document to read it.
2. Read the article To Nudge or Not to Nudge by Daniel M. Hausman and Brynn WelchLinks to an external site., The Journal of Political Philosophy.
3. Read the article at Reason.com, The Case Against Libertarian Paternalism by Anthony Randazzo (April 23, 2013) (Links to an external site.)
4. Write a one-page response on your argument for or against the expanding practice of choice architects toward “nudgeocracy,” or libertarian paternalism. Include in your response the human behaviors of Anchoring, the Bandwagon Effect, and the Default Option.
5. Consult How to Write a One-page Response to help draft your response to this assignment.
How to Write a One‐Page Response
NOTE: There is no reason to have a heading
Thesis Statement – This should be a one‐sentence statement of the position you take on the
question or the argument you intend to make. This statement should specifically lay out what you
intend to prove in your response. It should not be a vague generalization.
First paragraph begins with a topic sentence that exactly corresponds to the first point you are
trying to prove as stated in your thesis statement. Then, you present facts, details, and evidence to
prove your point or analysis. The paragraph should end with a good transition sentence.
Subsequent paragraphs should begin with a topic sentence that corresponds to the second, third,
etc. points you make in your thesis statement, corresponding exactly to the order in which you
state them in your thesis statement. In each paragraph, present facts, details, and evidence in
support of your argument. Each paragraph ends with a transition sentence.
Conclusion – This is where you restate your thesis and review the main points.
NOTE: Organization, flow, structure, grammar, and spelling checks are important.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.