Research Report question:
select one of the 13 areas of disadvantage addresses in the Law Council of Australian Project and:
1. critically evaluate the recommendations (‘priorities’) made in the Justice Project Report for that group (chapter in the final report). https://www.lawcouncil.asn.au/files/web-pdf/Justice%20Project/Final%20Report/Justice%20Project%20_%20Final%20Report%20in%20full.pdf
2. How might vulnerability theory be best interpreted/understood to advance the interests of this disadvantage.
3. referencing must comply with AGLC4 (Australian Guide to Legal Citation 4th edition)https://law.unimelb.edu.au/mulr/aglc/about
4. Footnotes are required and must comply with AGLC4 and no bibliography is required. Please note that footnotes are excluded from the word count!!
5. Case studies on how the vulnerability theory fits in with this (ex aged care royal commission)
Research report – format:
2. a section detailing the critical evaluation of the recommendations
3. a section where you discuss how vulnerability can be best interpreted or understood to advance the interests of the disadvantaged group
4. a conclusion based on your critical evaluation and the discussion of vulnerability
expectation is that the discussion is set out clearly and logically with attention to writing style including grammar and spelling.
Please absolutely NO plagiarism!!
Please note footnotes are not included in the word count
Please follow the below marking rubric
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.