With reference to the central themes of the subject, choose one of the questions below and write a research paper. You must integrate theory into your responses.
1. Public concerns about consumers’ digital privacy have been raised around the world. Discuss why digital privacy matters in marketing communications and suggest ways to mitigate the problems associated with marketers’ intrusion of consumer privacy in the digital era.
2. Young people constitute important consumer segments and audience groups. In your paper, identify and analyse three (3) communications tactics used by multinational corporations to reach and appeal to young consumers, discuss key concerns associated with these tactics, and provide recommendations for marketers and policy makers. In this paper, young consumers refer to anyone under the age of 18.
3. Consider how public health and safety campaigns use communication strategies to lead to behavioural changes in different countries. In this paper, compare and contrast two health or safety campaigns that are designed to achieve the same outcome in two different countries. Then, discuss how the messages change across cultures, why this happens, and what makes a good public health or safety campaign.
4. Building positive relationships with the public and society is particularly important in today’s marketing and media environment. Discuss the ways in which digital media can create both challenges and opportunities for marketing communications professionals who want to build and cultivate relationships with the public. Drawing on recent examples, explain what ‘best practices’ might look like in this space.
5. First, discuss the ways in which COVID-19 has impacted on (1) consumer attitudes and behaviors, and (2) marketing communication practices. Then, drawing on theories and examples, make three recommendations for “best marketing communication practices” during outbreaks like COVID-19.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.