please read the directions carefully
This assignment has 2 parts (1) Reflect on a topic from this chapter/powerpoint that stood out to you- such as something you didn’t know, something you relate to, a question you have, a topic in the chapter that reminds you of an older adult in your life. (2) After you have provided your response to the material, the discussion board will open. Provide a 3-4 sentence response to 3 other students. I do not count off for opinions- however, I do count off points for responses that are not insightful or rushed and for not responding to all 3 peers. If you like what a person shared or disagree with a peer, explain why.
Read Chp 7- The Lessons of Fred. Respond to the following questions. Once you respond the discussion board will open and reply to 3 peers.
1. How did Fred’s appearance after his stay in the hospital differ from how he felt on the inside? What does this tell us about the appearance of older adults versus his/her mentality?
2. If you could describe Fred in one word what would it be? Explain.
3. How did Fred’s approach to life impact the author?
4. What insights from Fred’s life impacted or did not impact you? Explain.
WATCH THIS LINK THEN ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Watch the video Where’s My Stuff: The Quarter Life Crisis. After watching the video answer the following questions. After you have answered the questions the board will open and respond to 3 peers.
1) What stands out to you about this Ted Talk? Can you relate to the speaker- why or why not?
2) A crisis can be defined as: a time of intense difficulty, trouble, or danger; a time when a difficult or important decision must be made; the turning point of a disease when an important change takes place, indicating either recovery or death. Do you agree with the theory of the quarterlife and midlife crisis being identified as a crisis or do you believe these are just periods of transitions and what researchers believe to just be a myth or a good story to tell? Explain your answer.
3) In learning about older adults thus far, what do you forsee as times of transition for this population?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.