Health Policy Project
Based on YOUR program of study, review the literature and address ONE the following:
• FNP/AGNP: Medicare reimbursement for NPs is 85% for the same health care that MDs receive at 100% reimbursement? Please address questions below and state your position on this mandate.
– Or –
• FNP/AGNP: What states have NP Full Practice Authority and which states have limitations or restrictions? How does this apply to your state (FLORIDA)? Please address these questions and state your position on the regulation within your state.
• Nurse Executive: What is value based care and how will it impact decisions made at the executive level relative to nursing and AP nursing? Please address and state your position on the regulation.
• Nurse Informaticists: What law(s) was/were enacted to regulate health information? Please address and state your position on this regulation.
• Nurse Educator: What agency regulates nursing education? Explain in detail.
For the above assignment, use the following guide:
Describe the current policy/status, which organization regulates and determine if it needs to change; if opposed to change, state why.
Provide the process required to make the change with key players and parties of interest; identify the groups who are opposed
Explain how AP roles (which ones) could lead the effort to make or influence the change in policy or keep the policy the same and the impact in healthcare quality.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.