In this assignment you will evaluate the pros and cons of using non-human primates as medical test subjects. This will help you apply your knowledge of primate taxonomy to real-world contexts, explore the scientific evidence used to support both sides of this debate, and practice your scientific evaluation skills.
Write a 4 – 5 page essay that includes:
1. A summary of at least two advantages and two disadvantages of using non-human primates as medical test subjects, based on your review of the relevant scientific literature (about 1 page in length);
2. A discussion of at least two lines of scientific evidence used to support primate medical testing, and at least two lines of scientific evidence used to condemn the practice (about 2 pages in length);
3. An argument for or against primate medical testing, based on your evaluation of the supporting scientific evidence (about 1 – 2 pages in length).
This essay is worth 60 points and will be graded on mechanics and content according to the Rubric provided below. Your essay is expected to meet the following requirements:
1. Essay is 4 – 5 pages in length, typed, double-spaced with one-inch margins and 12-point font
2.Sentences are organized into paragraphs that are clear and concise with few grammatical errors, misspelled words and/or typos.
3.Information is presented in your own words, with in-text citations and a Works Cited section in APA format to identify the original sources. Your Works Cited section is NOT counted as part of the 4 – 5- page length requirement.
4. At least 4 sources of information are cited in your essay and identified in a Works Cited section. At least 2 of these sources must be academic literature.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.