Be sure to apply the weekly materials in your answers.
Be specific in your answers.
Information from commentaries as well as Ch 13, Ch 14, Ch 8 are needed for this assignment
1. Choose an effective leader from your current or previous organization. Determine the different types of power the leader possessed. Do you believe the leader you identified tends to be use more of a transformational leadership style or a transactional leadership style?
2. Explain which influence tactics the leader you identified in #1 used that seemed especially effective.
3. Explain how the leader identified in #1 might further use power and influence tactics to resolve conflicts, improve organizational commitment, or manage job performance.
4. Reflect on your own experience with organizational politics within your current or previous organization. When does political behavior occur? What can leaders do to help reduce political behavior?
5 .Identify a situation when you used one of the four decision making styles (e.g., facilitative, etc.). Explain why you used the style you used.
6. Which conflict resolution style (e.g., compromise, etc.) does the leader tend to use? Which style do you tend to use? Under what circumstances does your preferred conflict resolution style tend to work best?
7. Which style of employee discipline (e.g., positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, extinction, or punishment) does your leader tend to use. Explain whether this discipline is the most effective type. Use a peer-reviewed study to support your answer.
A few formatting requirements:
double-spaced (11 or 12-point font is appropriate)
Number each response and respond to each.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.