1009.1.3 : Presentation Strategies
The graduate utilizes appropriate presentation communication strategies in personal and professional settings.
A great presentation not only encompasses great planning and organization but also excellent delivery. In task 1, you completed all of the planning aspects of your presentation; in this task, you will record yourself delivering your presentation using the Panopto system.
Note: Your presentation should reflect the planning you did in task 1.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
A. Deliver the oral presentation you planned in task 1, by doing the following:
1. Present an effective introduction that includes the following aspects:
• an attention-getting opening
• a thesis statement
• a preview of the main points
2. Discuss each of the main points.
3. Provide verbal citations for all content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized. Verbal citations should include two to three elements of the corresponding reference (i.e., author, date, title).
Note: All verbal citations must have a corresponding reference in the reference list.
4. Present an effective conclusion that includes a summary of the main points and closing comments.
5. Present your information within five to seven minutes (not to exceed ten minutes or last less than four minutes).
B. Demonstrate the following five communication techniques appropriate to the given audience throughout your oral presentation:
1. Speak clearly, audibly, and at an appropriate pace.
2. Use variation in tone, pace, and volume of speech in order to keep audience interest.
3. Use gestures and body language for emphasis and audience engagement.
4. Maintain appropriate eye contact with your audience.
5. Incorporate one appropriate visual element.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.