Reflection essay as a teacher in elementary school
Learning Objectives: (1) thoughts and feelings; (2) personal responsibility; (3) assess effectiveness of interpersonal communication skills; (4) plan to improve communication; (5) power; and (7) appropriate workplace communication.
Purpose: Successful EA’s continually develop their nonverbal communication skills and knowledge to work effectively with children and adults of diverse backgrounds, cultures, needs, and abilities.
1. Read all of the following directions and requirements before beginning your assignment.
2. Read the section starting on page 2 above titled “Requirements that apply to all assignments.”
3. Read chapter in your textbook.
4. Think about how you might use ideas within chapter to improve your own non-verbal communication skills and knowledge.
5. Identify a minimum of 3 ideas from chapter that you could use to improve your non-verbal communication competence. Using your chosen ideas, describe specific examples of what you might do differently to improve in the future. Your examples can be based on work, community, or a home setting. That is, how might you use the ideas to improve your own non-verbal communication competence?
1. Do not recycle ideas or experiences already used
2. Length – minimum of two pages, maximum of four pages, not counting the title and reference pages. Or an equivalent quantity of content for alternate assignments.
3. Write with your own voice and make the essay about you and your specific, real, detailed thoughts and experiences. Do not write about another’s experiences.
4. Feel free to use “I.” This is a reflection paper.
5. Be specific. Don’t generalize.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.