The purpose of this presentation is to learn about business and other leaders as well as to examine how they handled a very significant problem in their organization.
Each student will research and deliver a narrated PowerPoint presentation of about 15 minutes (including a video) about a business/government /religious, etc. leader and the organization he/she leads (or led).
1. Provide information on the leader – where/how they grew up, influences, education, career path, successes/failures, how long they have been in the leadership role that you are telling us about, etc.
2. Add no more than 2 slides giving information about their organization.
3. Describe a very significant problem the leader had to deal with while in their leadership position. Describe the causes of the problem and the steps that were taken to deal with it. Tell us about the results – they could be a success, failure or a mixture.
4. Based on information you can find, what appears to be his/her leadership style/approach? Support this with examples from our textbook.
5. Include an appropriate video that enhances your presentation (limit to about 5 minutes)
Project Components & Evaluation
1. You have a total of 15 minutes to give your presentation, which includes a video.
2. You must use and cite at least three sources. (By the way, Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.)
3. Follow the 7×7 rule, which means no more than 7 lines of text with no more than 7 words in each line on each slide.
4. Your last slide should include citations for your sources. Use APA/MLA style for the citations.
5. Make this presentation engaging, interesting, etc.
6. Do not, do not, do not sound like you are reading to us. This causes a presenter to lose credibility, and it is very difficult to listen to.
There are many tutorial videos (YouTube) if you have never created a narrated presentation.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.