PLEASE UPLOAD THE FIRST PART (SHORT BIOGRAPHY) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE STARTING THE SECOND PART, AND LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU START THE LONG PROFILE
The Final consists of two parts:
1. Short Biography
2. Long Profile
Your short biography should be a concise version of your longer profile and will be posted on your group’s discussion board in the final week of Fall.
• Biography, including notable works and contributions
• How have they faced the issue of gender and/ or sexuality? Were they able to overcome the obstacles and how? How does this correspond to this semester’s material?
• Two – three paragraphs
Write a detailed profile on a musician or someone involved with the music industry, of your choice.
Choose a person who has been confronted by their gender and/ or sexuality at some point in their career. Use this as an opportunity to show your knowledge of this class by fully understanding how your chosen person fits in with the material that has been presented throughout the semester.
• How have they faced the issue of gender and/ or sexuality? Were they able to overcome the
obstacles and how?
• Please show how your person’s career ties in with what you have learned this semester
• Important works, contributions, recordings and/ or music videos
• A detail one or two significant works (include either lyrics with a recording or video)
• No less than six pages long, and no more than eight pages, not including title page and
• Please use double spacing, 12-point sized font, in Times type
• Final may be presented in any format, including tumblr or keynote, so long as the text adds
up to the minimum requirement
Please refer to the attached documents on essay guidelines and plagiarism.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.