MUSIC AND MOVEMENT TOOL KIT INSTRUCTIONS
You will create a music and movement tool kit containing a collection of songs and movement activities. Your tool kit must be in a system that will work as an amazing resource for you, divided into theme/topic categories, and contain a cross-referencing system. This assignment is worth 25% of the final grade.
1. The file will have at least 30 movement activities. You must provide both directions for the movement activity and the words to all songs. Be sure to cite where you found your activities. You need to complete activity plans for your activities （10 for movement,10 for fingerplay）. Your file must include:
· five (5) body awareness activities
· five (5) relaxation activities
· five (5) creative physical expression activities
· five (5) posture activities
· five (5) rhythmic, body response to music activities
· five (5) balance or large motor skill activities
2. Your file should be divided into appropriate theme/topic categories (typical topics used in daycare/preschool), so it is useful for you in the future.
3. Since many songs, etc., may fit into several categories or themes, you must have a cross-referencing system in your file.
4. Your file must be well organized, user-friendly, and reflect effort in compilation (i.e. clearly marked dividers / alphabetical order / neatly filed materials / good variety of categories/themes, etc.)
5. You will create a music resource file containing a collection of songs, finger-plays, and lists of recorded children’s music. This file will be part of the tool kit, divided into theme/topic categories, and include a cross-referencing system.
6. Add to your tool kit with the songs and finger-plays collected throughout your course.
7. The file should contain:
· all of the materials, songs, and finger-plays you have been given in class
· at least ten (10) songs you have collected on your own
· at least ten (10) finger-plays you have collected on your own
· a section listing five (5) recorded children’s albums, including a list of the songs on each album (which should be on the cover)
8. Your file should be divided into appropriate theme/topic categories (typical topics used in daycare/preschool), so it will be useful for you in the future
9. Since many songs, etc., may fit into several categories or themes, you must have a cross-referencing system in your file.
10. Your file must be well organized, user-friendly, and reflect effort in the compilation (clearly marked dividers / alphabetical order / neatly filed materials / good variety of categories/themes etc.)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.