***This is from the last page of the pdf please read it***
Though we fear the stranger hiding in the bushes, women (particularly those between the ages of 18 and 30) and far more likely to be killed by someone they know.
This could be:
3. Someone they see every day but don’t actually speak to (but they would recognize if they saw them) Think outside the box. Murder is the number one cause of death for pregnant women. There are really only a few motives for murder:
Use those combined with the following to help you solve the case:
“DOPE” Unlike what you see on Law and Order reruns, motive is not an element of a crime. The State does NOT have to prove motive to convict someone. However, juries want to know “why” a person acted as they did, and so if known, evidence of motive is usually introduced into evidence
Answer the questions of the following page:
1. Who killed Maggie Robinson? (Use the DOPE analysis and write about each of the letters)
2. What might the presence of rigor mortis tell us about the time of death? (Given that the body was found in extremely hot and humid conditions in July, is it even useful in this case?) Use Wikipedia for this….there are not graphic pictures and it will give you the basic information that you need.
3. Why did Payne kill himself? Is his alibi really “airtight”?
4. What does this case tell you about American society in the mid 19th Century? Was it really all that different from today? Was it worse? Was it better?
*Use facts supported by evidence to justify your conclusions.
*Double-space your paper and use 12 point font (Courier, Times, or Arial)
*Use margins no bigger than 1 ¼ inch
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.