Minorities constitute a disproportionate share of the disability community and have a unique set of needs in addition to those experienced by other people with disabilities. When it comes to employment, many minority persons with disabilities face discrimination on the basis of both minority status and disability.
Students will work to develop power point presentations (10 slides or less) to submit for an in-class virtual conference focusing on discrimination in the areas of employment often faced by minorities with disabilities. The body of your presentation should reflect fully on the Empowerment and the Employment of Minorities with Disabilities.
Your PPT presentation should further summarize the topic in an effort to teach lay persons. On presentation day, our class session will function as our in class virtual conference, with student presenters serving as subject matter experts and answering questions as their peers listen intently and ask questions on the presented topic.
Presenters will also collect viewer feedback on their work as PPT slides should include the following content for feedback and discussion (see rubric for additional requirements):
1. Explanation of why minority persons with disabilities are more at risk, have fewer personal and family resources, have less knowledge and understanding of externally available resources
2. Explanation on whether or not you think more research is needed on issues related to minority persons with disabilities and why.
3. Explanation of the need for professional diversity and multicultural sensitivity in the field of rehabilitation.
4. Explanation of the need for outreach and marketing efforts to ensure the participation of minority persons with disabilities in the mainstream of their communities.
5. What can be done to make education a key factor for minority persons with disabilities in achieving success?
6. Description of your topic and the primary source(s) you examined (books, journals, articles, websites, personal blogs,etc). Remember to provide URLs for all sites listed.
7. Explanation of issues or questions for analysis: What did you hope to learn about your topic?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.