Select a luxury or niche brand whose products/services you are familiar with.
Examine the brand’s media strategy, including how the brand leverages advertising to further their brand and connect with consumers. Your report must include (but is not limited to) a critical analysis of its media strategy and its general advertising strategy to improve its position in the market, and strengthen its connection with its customers.
Project Requirements: Your report must include a minimum of eight (8) pages of content, and no more than twelve (12) pages of content. Not including your cover page, appendix, or references. Written in a size 12 font and double spaced. Be sure to write for a business executive. This means concise, third person, formal reporting. The report must include research/references to support your findings. Your report must be broken down into the specific sections/headings below:
1. Executive Summary: An executive summary should highlight some key findings and suggestions to motivate a reader to read the report. [No more than 1 Page] Tip: Craft this after you have completed all other sections
2. Brand Introduction/Analysis: This is your opportunity to demonstrate how well you know the brand, their history, and their meaning. Including defining the essence of the brand, assets (logos, slogans, etc) their target markets, etc. [No more than 1.5 Pages]
3. Media Strategy: Provide a summary that highlights the brands use of any of the media types below. Be sure to note what audiences each media type targets. [Minimum of 1 Page] a. Traditional Media b. Internet, Digital, and Interactive Media c. Alternative Media
4. Critical Analysis – Advertising: What are they doing right, and what are opportunities for improvement? Are their recent advertising campaigns integrated? Do they speak with one voice? Do the messages and imagery in those campaigns create a connection with the brand essence? Are they particularly focused on any specific advertising objectives (increase awareness, change consumers’ beliefs, influence purchase intent, stimulate trial use, create repeat purchasers, cause brand switching, increase sales)? [Minimum of 1 Page]
5. Competitor Analysis: Provide a summary covering each element below a. Who are their top competitors? b. Are their competitors using a similar media strategy? c. Are their competitor’s recent advertising campaigns similar or distinct when compared to your selected brand? d. Are they focused on any specific advertising objectives (increase awareness, change consumers’ beliefs, influence purchase intent, stimulate trial use, create repeat purchasers, cause brand switching, increase sales)? e. From an advertising lens, what are their competitors doing better than your selected brand?
6. Media and Advertising recommendations: This will require some creative thinking on your part. What additional media or advertising options should this brand use to improve their reach of target consumers? Are they currently investing in media or advertising that you feel is not effective? Share any other recommendations that you feel will benefit this brand. [Minimum of 1 Page]
7. Conclusion: Do not just summarize the key points of your report. Your conclusion should offer the reader a new way of thinking about what you have said in your report. [No more than 1 page]
8. Appendix: On a separate page(s) include any relevant advertisements, media screenshots, etc in this section. [Does not count toward the report minimum of 8 pages]
9. References: Cited on a separate page. [Does not count toward the report minimum of 8 pages]
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.