Research Paper Guidelines
Produce a research-based essay on Sunday, April 19 that meets the following criteria (absolute requirements):
1. Topic: You are to research an idea /innovation / invention /discovery from beginning to end and argue this topic deserves a place among the top ideas /innovations / inventions /discoveries.
2. The essay is a combination of informative, analytical and argumentative strategies, but the main thrust must be defining how this invention has improved our world, society, or so forth. You are not writing a report. We will go over what this kind of essay looks like in class.
3. Research “supports” (in the general sense) the points raised in the essay, but the argument is ultimately the author’s.
4. All standards of college-level grammar and MLA style are observed.
5. Your research essays should be at least 5-7 pages a minimum of 4 complete pages in length (not counting the Works Cited page) and incorporate at least 5 sources. These sources do not all have to be scholarly or peer-reviewed because of your specific topics, but they should be credible, meaning have an author or be from a recognized organization. The final drafts of your essays, as with all other work, should be professional in appearance: typed, double-spaced, titled, and with numbered pages.
6. The Must haves:
• Thesis Statement
• The minimum number of sources.
• You must use correct MLA citation form (in-text and citation page).
• You MUST have a regular Works Cited page attached to your essay that includes ONLY those sources that you’ve actually used and cited in your final draft.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.