A. Minimum length is 5 pages (not counting pictures; not counting cover page).
**I advise that pictures should be included in your reports.
B. Font: ARIAL 12 points; Line spacing: 1.5; Alignment: Justified
1. COVER PAGE (Write the title of your report, submission date, names of all group members if it is a group work; 1 page)
2. BACKGROUND (Introduce the technology; explain why we need this technology, history of this technology, etc; 1 page),
3. HOW TECHNOLOGY WORKS (Explain the working principles of the technology using diagrams and formulas; pros and cons of the technology; 1-2 pages)
4. APPLICATION (Explain the current status of the technology — how it is used today and how it will be in the future; what are the current issues and challenges to be overcome; prospects of the technology; 2 pages),
5. CONCLUSION (Write your own view and thoughts about this technology, that is, what you want to tell those who read your report; this section should be no more than two-three paragraphs; 1/2 page),
6. REFERENCES (Reveal the sources, whatever they are webpages or books or others, that you used to prepare this report; at least 10 references are needed; if you include books, they are considered as a plus)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.