Please follow the exact guidelines and description given
Select and research a specific aviation accident/incident (as defined in ICAO Annex 13) and write a report that covers the following (2000-3000 words):
1. (LO 2) Give a brief description of the circumstances of the accident/incident (5 marks).
2. (LO 2) Identify the chain of events and error sequence that led to the accident/incident
3. (LO 3) Identify, classify and evaluate the human factors and errors which contributed to the accident, using either the SHEL or Reason’s Swiss Cheese model by identifying interfaces and mismatches, error classification and other analytics. (25 marks)
4. (LO 3) Explain how the final report findings enabled the investigators to understand the human factor issues that had a causal contributory role to play. (5 marks).
5. Use Harvard style referencing. Marks will be allocated for the originality of your choice of accident/incident, the breadth and depth of your research, and the quality and clarity of your analysis and presentation.
6. Note: submissions should be in Times New Roman or Arial, Dubai font, 12-point size, 1.5 line spacing
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.