HR Organizational Analysis
You have been asked to serve as an HR Consultant and conduct an organizational analysis of HRM practices in an organization of your choice:
• Choose an organization that you are interested in learning more about.
• Make arrangements to conduct a 30-minute interview with the HR Manager/Director/VP of that organization by phone, in person, or via email.
• Prepare a list of 10-15 questions for the interview that are related to the primary functional areas of HR, such as recruiting, legal/EEO compliance, compensation, benefits, performance management, reward systems, training, and development.
• As part of your preparations for the interview, research best practices in each of those functional areas and how they align with organizational strategy and success.
• Be prepared to ask follow-up questions based on the answers provided by your interviewee. If you are conducting your interview via email, you should ask at least 5 to 7 follow-up questions in order to engage more fully in a dialogue with your interviewee. Carefully consider how your initial list of questions might create these opportunities for further discussion.
Upon the completion of your interview, write a consulting report to the CEO that compares the existing state of the organization to best practices in HRM. Include your interview questions in your report. As part of the consulting report to the CEO, develop and present recommendations for necessary changes and/or additions to current practices in the organization.
• Conduct a 30-minute interview with a Human Resources Manager, Director, or VP at an organization of your choice.
• Write a 8-10-page consulting report, or about 4000 words, not including the title and reference pages, or the interview questions/responses, which are required.
• Include your interview and follow-up questions in your report.
• Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the APA 7
• Include a formal reference page. This is an individual paper, however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
• You must support your analysis with at least five scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
• You cannot use Wikipedia or any previous assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
o A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article
o A government-based website or publication
o A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.