1. Identify and explain the current Texas law regarding the selection of most judges in Texas.
2. Identify and explain at least two other types of judicial selection processes used in the U.S.
3. Choose whichever judicial selection method you think is best and give at least two criteria explaining how and why you made your choice. Possible criteria include: impartiality/independence, accountability and competence of judges.
4. Describe who may or may not benefit from the position you take in 3) above. Consider the impact on political parties, on justices and the individuals in the Texas court system. Also consider the impact in other areas, e.g., economic, political, social.
5. List at least two things you could do in order to engage the political process in Texas in pursuit of your position in 3) above, be specific.
6. Cite at least three reliable, quality references within the body of the paper using the Chicago Manual of Style’s parenthetical citation style. One of the citation must come from the class textbook (Champagne, Anthony, Edward J. Harpham and Jason P. Casellas. 2019. Governing Texas, 4th ed. New York: W.W. Norton & Co., Ltd. Paperback). You must have have at least three parenthetical citations in the body of the paper that correctly match the sources properly formatted in the Works Cited Page at the end of the paper.
1. Typed, 2-3 pages (not counting Works Cited Page), 12-point font, double-spaced.
2. A title is required, but a separate title page is not necessary.
3. A thesis or statement of purpose in the first paragraph.
4. Use of footnotes or endnotes is prohibited.
5. Using encyclopedias, like Wikipedia, history.com, kids.law.com is prohibited.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.