You research this issue or question and gather together at least 15 sources. It is preferable that you use some articles, as they tend to have more current information.
A. At the ESC website www.esc.edu/library. In the left column under Journals and Articles select Databases by Title. The best for Business, Management and Economics is Proquest.
a. When you enter your topic also click full text only and scholarly journals.
B. The textbook for the study is not a source.
4. Read all of the sources in order to form an opinion or support your position.
A. Select three main points to support your position or assertion. Each point should not come from wholly from one source.
1. Each main point should have three supporting ideas.
B. It is useful to take notes or highlight point you wish to use when you read.
5. Write your outline using the handout you get from the mentor. If you find you cannot fill out the outline you may be unable to write the full length of the paper.
6. Write the paper analyzing the information you have read. In the paper, your position should be clear from the points you make and the analysis of the question or issue you put forth.
A. You may have one and only one direct quote in the paper. The point is to see how the student synthesizes information.
7. All sources must be properly cited using the APA style. At the ESC library, under Cite Your Sources you can find instructions on the APA style. The link below can help with citation.
8. Each paper must have a bibliography attached stating all of the sources used in the paper. The bibliography should be in proper format.
9. The paper must be 8 to 10 pages double-spaced.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.