1. Identify and describe the four (4) types of intellectual property. Provide at least one (1) example of each.
2. Identify and describe the various types of authority that an Agent can obtain from a principal.
3. Identify and describe the elements needed to prove a negligence case.
4. You are a new associate at the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe, a high powered law firm in the State of Maryland. On your first day, your boss comes in to discuss the firms newest client with you. Her name is Ellen Green, the parent of Sammy Green, age 11. Ellen is a single mother, but her ex-husband, Joe, shares custody of and has visitation with Sammy on alternate weekends. Sammy played soccer for a recreational team located in Columbia, MD, the Eagles, which were coached by Ken Russell. Sammy was incurred during a regularly scheduled Saturday afternoon game against the Vultures, another recreational team. The Vultures were coached by Leonard Smith. The game was referred by Jim James. Both teams are part of a league run by the nationally recognized “Soccer Comes First, Inc” company, who’s offices are located in New York, NY. The games were played on fields owned by the organization in the state of Maryland. All coaches and referees are employees of the organization. Ellen was not present for the game as it was a weekend when Joe had Visitation. The league has rules for the conduct of games. One rule gives the referee the authority to decide whether a game should be cancelled for weather conditions. It had rained and sleeted steadily on the day of the game and several parents of players from both teams asked James to cancel the game. Neither of the coaches nor Joe Green expressed any objections to playing the game. This was the last game of the season and would decide who would be in first place. James did not postpone the game, although a referee for an earlier game on the same field had canceled a game between two other teams in the same league. The two teams were evenly matched, and the game was a close one. In the second half, there were two incidents were the players slipped and fell on a wet and icy patch of ground near the Vultures’ goal. One player was not hurt, the other twisted his ankle. In the last minute of the game, Sammy slipped and fell in the same area. Before he could get up, Andy Olsen, a player for the Vultures, also fell and slid into Sammy, kicking him in the head. Sammy suffered a severe injury to his skull and upper spine which required extensive surgery and rehabilitation. Ms. Green would like for the firm to look at the following issues: 1. Who, if anyone, can be sued, for what, and how could these claims be proven? 2. Is the fact that Ellen owns 10% of “Soccer Comes First, Inc” matter in any way? The senior partner reminds you that Ms. Green is a very particular individual and expects the firm to provide support for their recommendations.
5. Identify and describe the various types of Sexual Harassment, include in your discussion examples and possible defenses.
6. Identify and describe the types of defamation, include in your discussion a discussion of the differences between the various types.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.