Canadian Writer with Nursing Experience Please
Instructions followed PRECISLEY (below)
The teaching plan is for an 8 year old girl who struggles with flossing and flossing regularly. The goal is to get her to floss daily using a chart I provide with a reward system weekly. After 3 weeks of daily flossing she will get to open a surprise gift. Longterm she will demonstrate how to floss properly to her younger siblings.
* Please incorporate Ericksons Model (Industry vs. Inferiority) of care linking competence, achievement with health promotion and independence for this age group.
Please use Public Health (Canada-Ontario) and Candian Dental Association as references.
-Some evaluations (MUST INCLUDE RESEARCH REFERENCE for each area) on my behalf could include -return demonstration of proper flossing using pretend mouth with egg cartons as teeth, play dough as gums for her to demo/practice
Please use the headings below to organize your Teaching and Learning Plan.
1. Child/Family learning objectives. Consider the following when developing your learning objectives.
• Were collaboratively developed with patient and family
• Contain a subject, verb, condition/criteria, and a time frame
• Can be competently achieved by the learner(s) with time frame
• Are realistic, specific and measurable
• Define specific family health activities
• Descriptive of the intended results
2. Teaching strategies (for each strategy you must provide an evidence based and theoretical rationale for what you propose to do). Consider the following determinants of learning when developing teaching strategies:
• Child/Family health goals
• Home learning environment
• Child/Family resources
• Learns best by…
• Desire and focus of learning
• Learner(s) motivation and readiness to learn
• Level(s) of literacy and comprehension
• Physical and psychological limitations to learning
• Cultural and linguistic preferences
• Prior & anticipated experiences with health & illness
• Prior & anticipated experiences with health educators
• Current knowledge and self-assessed health status (family and individual)
3. Teaching resources
• Consider resources that promote critical thinking and discussion among family
• Are appropriate to literacy level(s) and expected outcomes
4. Evaluation measures
• Request feedback from child/family on their experience of you as a health educator and of the learning they experienced. What worked best for them related to the objectives, strategies and resources? Ask: How can I improve? What would you have me do differently next time?
• Did the child/family accept the learning objectives and what evidence do you have that the learning objectives were appropriate?
• Were the objectives clearly understood by the child/family?
• What did you discover about each other as learners?
• What has been learned by the child/family and how do you know?
• How will the family use the learning opportunity?
• What is the worth of this teaching and how will you know it?
Attached is an exampbcqle of another students plan
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.