Assignment Requirements 1. Observe three (3) strangers.
2. Make specific notes – be as thorough as possible – about their nonverbal behaviors. a. Note appearance (looks, clothes, tattoos, piercings, etc.). b. Note posture, facial expressions, eye contact. c. Note voice (if heard). d. Note the use of space. e. Note time (do they rush or are they leisurely?).
3. Write down your initial impression of this person based on the above information (this is a judgment statement). Would you engage with this person normally? Why or why not?
4. Investigate why you formed this impression.
5. Explain why you believe your impression is inaccurate or accurate.
What you will do:
1. You will type all of your notes into one document.
2. You will type an outline (1 page, bulleted).
3. You will present your impressions of three people to the class. You must identify all of the relevant elements in your presentation – and you must explain your initial impressions (honestly) – and what you thought that confirmed or disproved your impressions. 4. You must speak for a minimum of 3 minutes (with a maximum of 5 minutes). Anything over or under will result in a 25% grade reduction of the total point value. So practice it once and time yourself! Grading: The assignment is worth a total of 40 points. – 20 points will come from the written element. – 20 points will come from the spoken element. – Late work will not be accepted on this assignment. A missed presentation is a missed
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.