Write an original analytical report and make recommendations to the CEO of a company. MUST USE scholarly sources!
Case Scenario 2
Given the likelihood of huge cuts in the procurement of military equipment by the U.S. government over the next 10 years, recommend to the CEO of Lockheed Martin how the company should prepare for the loss of its most important customer.
Need to cover to following:
1. Research the company, organizations, industry, operating environment, and so forth, involved.
2. Review the vision, mission, goals or objectives, and business model of your organization, and note how these relate to your scenario.
3. Identify strategic management concepts and the internal and external environment, including international aspects of the organization important to your scenario.
4. List the alternative competitive strategies that could be taken to address the scenario.
5. Identify ethical principles and socially responsible management values that are relevant to your scenario.
6. Explain the key elements necessary to execute your recommended strategic plan.
Based on this analysis you need to:
* Succinctly identify key issues in your scenario.
* Recommend an action plan to management.
Requirements of paper:
1. Calibri 11-font or Arial 11-font with 1-inch margins.
2. Include the author’s full name appearing in the paper’s footer left margin, along with the page number centered, and the course at the right margin.
3. Include a cover sheet, a table of contents, and an appropriate Endnotes section in addition to its content pages. (Word 2007+ versions have a simplified tool to make sure that Endnotes are done properly. Select the References menu.)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.