Imagine that you are in charge of an international business and are opening a new operation in a specific country. You will need to take into account a number of variables. To complete this assignment, you will need to first select a business (Ford, Dupont, Hewlett Packard, etc.), second select a country, and third adhere to the following outline:
Introduction. Provide a brief focus statement about your paper and what the reader can expect.
2. International Business. Choose an international business and provide a brief synopsis of it. Include products, sales, revenues, issues, and any other details as appropriate.
3. Country. Choose a country where the company is not currently operating and give a brief summary of the country. Include location, population, major imports and exports, culture, language, type of government, and any other characteristics that will be helpful to the reader in understanding the country.
4. Global World Economy. Concurrent with your description of the country above, describe its place in the global economy. What are the aspects of the global economy that influence the economy of the country? Why are these important to the country?
5. Cultural and Political Differentiation. Discuss cultural, ethical, and political differences that a global manager of your chosen business must take into account when expanding abroad. How are values and ethics different in this culture? What are the strategic circumstances that need to be considered with respect to cultural and political differences?
6. Going Global Strategies. Explain why companies are forced to expand globally and, in particular, why this company is expanding. Discuss possible strategies for competing globally. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of the different strategies and policies that firms use to enter foreign markets.
7. Suggestions and Recommendations. Provide practical and specific recommendations and suggestions for managers and expatriates to expand in this country. Apply specific theories or models that would benefit this business in this country.
8. Summary. Provide a few concluding paragraphs about what your paper discussed and how it can be beneficial for practitioners.
For this final paper, thoroughly discuss the topics described above and, when possible, provide specific examples or recommendations. Your paper should have at least 10 references from academic books, journal articles, and/or credible online sources.
Your paper should:
Be 14 to 20 pages in length. It must be prepared using Calibri 11-font or Arial 11-font with 1-inch margins.
Include author’s full name appearing in the paper’s footer left margin, along with the page number centered, and the course at the right margin.
Include a cover sheet, a table of contents, and an appropriate References section in addition to its content pages. (Word 2007+ versions have a simplified tool to make sure that References are done properly. Select the References menu.)
Follow academic research approaches and APA citation format, including in-text citations and a References list. All references must have integrity of source (i.e., professional journals, newspapers, books, and media sources). Encyclopedias, including Wikipedia, college textbooks, and dictionaries are not acceptable sources for college writing.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.