1. Describe the main differences between the old standard and the SI standard in the measurement and disclosure of accounting items.
2. Describe expected impacts of the new SI standard on a company’s financial reports. List industries and companies that are most likely to be impacted.
3. For each standard, choose 5-10 companies that you think are more likely impacted to evaluate the application of the standard. For each company, you need to collect data for the impacted accounts and financial statement items from annual and quarterly reports over a period of up to four years, two years before and two years after the new standard took effect.
4. Using the data collected in the Requirement #3, please quantify the impact using data. Are the changes significant? Explain.
5. Calculate the following ratios over the annual reporting periods used in the Requirement #3:
a. Market-to-book (PB) ratio, defined as market value of equity over book value of common equity, on each balance sheet date.
b. Price-to-earnings (PE) ratio, defined as stock price over earnings per share.
c. Rate of return on assets (ROA), defined as net income (loss) over average total assets [(beginning total assets + ending total assets)/2].
6. Do you think the changes in the ratios have anything to do with the new accounting standard? Why or why not? Explain.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.