As you prepare for a new or expanded career in accounting, you have learned through this week’s readings and activities that there are numerous governing standards associated with audits. Auditors must adhere to domestic and international standards by completing the following:
• Report the audit results and conclusions to stakeholders.
• Follow GAAP.
• Evaluate whether an entity will continue operations as an ongoing concern.
• Detect and deter fraud when the need arises.
• Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of internal controls (publicly traded companies only).
For this assignment, consider that you have been asked by your graduate accounting instructor to deliver a presentation that introduces auditing to an incoming first-year class. Be sure to include:
• The definitions of auditing and assurance.
• Descriptions of auditor’s functions and roles.
• A job-market outlook for accountants.
Then, based on your readings and review of the rules and regulations governing the practices of auditing and assurances, be sure to address the following as part of your presentation:
• Identify and explain three categories of assurance service.
• Determine the level of assurance that each service provides.
• Explain how each service differs from the other services.
• Predict why an individual or company would select one service over another.
• Identify and summarize the factors that created the need for assurance services.
Length: 8-10 slides, not including cover and reference slides.
References: Include at least 5 scholarly resources.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.