STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Read the assigned/selected story individually.
Ambrose Bierce’s “An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge”
2. Highlight main elements of literary analysis: theme, characters, conflicts, setting, and general features of the writer’s style as seen in your story.
3. Look up information on your topic. Keep in mind: it is a research project, so you should not be satisfied with a quick Google search. You should consider books and databases on your topic. Obviously, under the current circumstances, library visits are out of the question, but you can still get in touch with the West library online (https://www.mdc.edu/learning-resources/) or by phone (305-237-8931). You can always ask our librarians for help.
4. Keep track of your sources, as you will need to list them on your Works Cited page.
5. Once you have all the information, write your paper. It must cover:
· Thesis (Argument: what is your paper about? What are you trying to prove/show? What is your goal?)
· Body (text): your first paragraph(s) should be a biographical capsule of your author.
· Works Cited
6. Keep in mind: your paper must have in-text citations whenever you use ideas that are not yours. Your citations must correspond to the sources listed on your Works Cited page.
7. Make sure you use a citation generator, but do it responsibly (e.g. The Purdue OWL Citation Machine or Scribbr) and the Word 2016 MLA template. I will not accept papers with no Works Cited page or not written in the Word 2016 MLA template.
8. Your paper must be at least five-pages long, plus the Works Cited page. It is due on Week 16 or earlier and should be submitted on Edmodo. Deadline is not negotiable.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.