Don’t worry about the number of sources since there are some already, just follow insturctions attached to upload
Here are a few thoughts for editing of this upload:
· I provide a lot of background information on OCD. Be sure to structure the paper in paragraph/essay format. In other words, less bullets from the literature and more paraphrasing or describing this material in your own words. The facts from the literature should be used as a supplement to what is talking about or a way to “back up or justify” what is describing in the paper, not the other way around.
· Be sure to cite references appropriately. If using APA style, author last name, and year (e.g., Auerbach et al., 2018) in-text citations should occur immediately after describing material from another source, not just at the end of a paragraph.
· In the application section, be consistent with describing the sport/activity. At times I say soccer and other times I say football. Choose one term and be consistent
· I do a good job addressing each bullet in the assignment guide. Again, treat this more like a research paper/essay with fewer sub-sections and a more flowing description of the activity and the strategies, accommodations, and modifications built into the activity.
· It would be helpful to include some of the OCD treatments into the activity strategies. For instance, I mention CBT as a prevalent treatment especially for its’ ability to reduce the need for medications. One of the major issues with OCD is the routine prescription of meds for these individuals. With meds comes a unique array of side-effects, many of which may inhibit someone’s ability to actively participate and enjoy physical activity. For instance, a coach or teacher may want to have a thorough understanding of the person with OCD’s medication and/or behavioral therapy history. I can tell you in the past on Prozac. The side effects rendered these students sleepy, slow to respond, moody and the last thing they wanted to do was physical activity. One accommodation I had to incorporate was allowing the student to start the activity at their own pace (start slow and increase the activity if they felt up for it).
· Another strategy is to closely monitor conversations between the person with OCD and their peers. Do a good job mentioning to know the person’s triggers. It’s equally important to make sure others are aware of these triggers and they have enough empathy for the individual so as not to bully or disrespect the person with OCD for being different. Therefore, a really good teaching tip is to help create a safe, positive learning environment for everyone, by taking the time to make sure everyone knows each other and respects them for who they are as people.
One of the best first steps is the honeymoon phase. In this phase, take the time to really know the person as an individual. In group settings (like a team sport, soccer), it’s equally important to help everyone get to know each other so they view their peers as friends vs. strangers.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.