1 | P a g e
DITA 1300 Case Study Research (10% of grade)
1. This is a case study research paper on Anemia during Pregnancy. You will need to research the topic
of anemia use scholarly or peer-reviewed journal articles (2014-present), or textbooks as your
references. Popular magazines, Wikipedia, media news, etc., should not be used as your sources.
2. Please paraphrase and cite your sources for each answer. Your citation should follow APA format. If
you have questions on citation format, please go to the library, the Reading and Writing Resource Center
for help. For more information on APA citation, visit
3. You MUST work on this case study ALONE. You are encouraged to discuss case with your peers,
however, students should be familiar with scholastic dishonesty policies (refer to TCC Student
4. Research the topic anemia and answer question 1, 2, 3, and 4. You should have at least 2 sources for
each answer. Please provide in-text citation following APA citation format and include all your
sources in a reference page following APA format.
5. Provide a detail, elaborate answers to the questions in essay format using complete sentences. Your
answers should be based on the information that you gathered from your research. Please paraphrase
information your obtained. Your answer should not contain >20% of quotation.
6. Assignment must be TYPED using Times New Roman, 12 font, SINGLE-SPACED. Assignment not
following this format will receive a 10 point deduction. Hand written assignments will not be accepted.
7. Case study should use nutritional analysis – Food Processor. No other nutritional analysis programs will
not be accepted. This program is available at TCC-SE campus ESEE 2227. You may use MyFitnessPal
for nutrition analysis.
8. Please submit to blackboard assignment back in Week 4. 10 Points off if NOT submitted on due date.
9. Please include the following within your submitted documents.
i. Cover page with your name, class and assignment information.
ii. Case study questions and answers
iii. Reference page
iv. ADIME note and rubric
Part 1 (5% of grade; 100 points)
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.