Watch Video: https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/united-states-of-secrets/#united-states-of-secrets-%28part-one
1. After watching the documentary, what 3 things did you find learn that you previously did not know about the NSA? What surprised you the most?
2. After watching the documentary, how did the NSA and the government treat whistle blowers who challenged the legality of the electronic surveillance program?
3. Looking at a more recent event, the case between Apple and the FBI, do you think the government has the right to order companies to turn over information solely in the name of National Security? Explain a little bit here.
Lecture and Text Discussion Questions:
4. What is your opinion of the Patriot Act as outlined in the lecture? Do you feel it was necessary to pass this act to ensure American homeland security? Explain your reasoning.
5. From the Lecture, Did the U.S. and its allies have a right to use military force to oust Gadhafi in Libya? What if another country felt that the U.S. was mistreating its citizens? Would you feel comfortable with that country using military force to expel the U.S.’s current president? Explain your reasoning.
6. After reading the two articles concerning the US involvement in Iraq what appears to be each author’s main concern about the military presence of the U.S. in Iraq? Do you agree with the authors’ assessments? Explain your responses.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.