Visit a local Art Gallery or a Museum and prepare a two-paragraph long comment about your Gallery/Museum visit for the Discussion Board and respond to two other students’ comments! (Include the images!)
Activity: Describe the gallery/museum, share your gallery/museum experience, choose one artwork, identify the basics, and include few additional subjects from the following list:
Visual Analysis Guide
Identifying the Basics
1. What is the object? (painting, drawing, print, sculpture, etc.)
2. Record the artist and title.
3. What is the medium?
4. Identify the subject matter.
5. When and where was it made?
Looking at the Formal Elements
1. Describe the use of line and texture.
2. Discuss color and value.
3. Describe the use of shapes and space.
4. What is the relationship between unity and variety?
5. Describe the use of motion and rhythm.
6. Describe the use of balance and proportion.
Thinking About the Cultural Context
1. Identify the content and central theme.
2. What is the style period?
3. Identify symbols, objects, people, places which reflect the cultural context.
4. What cultural concepts are expressed?
5. Discuss the object’s original and current usage.
6. Compare the object with similar art forms.
Considering the Expressive Qualities
1. Describe the object’s ability to convey emotions.
2. Does the object express ideas of present or past societies? If so, how?
3. What is your overall assessment of the work?
Prepare and post one 2-paragraph (180-200 words) comment and two responses to other students’ comments; both replies 1-paragraph (85-100 words) long.
Your 2-paragraph comment needs to include introduction of artist(s)/humanities landmark(s), description of artwork(s)/humanities landmark(s), your detailed personal opinion, some public opinion, image(s) and reference(s) (minimum one reference in MLA format)
Also, upload your main comment as a Word attachment (only your main two-paragraph long comment) to the correct Dropbox for plagiarism check before the due date as well
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.