1. Limit your paper to not more than five pages of word-processed, 12-point, double-spaced text, (not including references, tables and figures, Do not use more than two tables or figures, word count approximately 1500).
2. You must use citations from peer-reviewed literature. You are not to use informal blogs, newsletters, or other “opinion pieces”, or any source without reasonable support in research or established fact. Other acceptable sources include regular internet sources, such as government agency, professional organizations, or company websites. A minimum of five references must be from peer-reviewed journal articles. All facts, data, and opinions that are not your own must be acknowledged in your term paper by properly citing the source. In text referencing should be “author, year” format (not footnotes), whereas the full citation should be listed in the literature cited section.
My favourite search machine is “Google scholar”
For more information check at https://login.libproxy.uwinnipeg.ca/login?qurl=https%3a%2f%2fscholar.google.com%2f or get help from the library or from Instructor/ TA .
3. Full citation list should be listed in the Reference section, which normally appear at the end of the assignment
Reference Guidelines: You may use APA, MLA or Harvard (or any other acceptable one) citation styles. Be consistent throughout the document.
4. Evaluation Criteria:
The following aspects will be considered for grading the assignments and mark breakdown is given within parenthesis.
i. Detail and thoroughness of the content and the focus to the given topic (5);
ii. Offering coherent, lucid and balanced analysis revealing critical thinking (5);
iii. Evidence of understanding of concept demonstrated using relevant examples backed up with literature (5);
iv. Organization, writing skills and adhering to the format (2)
v. Evidence for reading and use of different sources (3)
5. Submission of assignment: Individual written assignment must be submitted electronically to the dropbox (dropbox-assignment) created in the Nexus page. Please note that only Microsoft Word documents are accepted. Students are expected to keep an electronic copy of submitted assignments for their immediate reference. Assignments sent as email attachments are not accepted. The assignments should be submitted as scheduled in the course outline.
6. The penalty for late submission will be 5 % deduction of the total assignment mark per day. Weekends and holidays will be considered as normal day in counting late penalty. No assignments will be accepted 7 days past the due date. (contact instructor for any exceptional cases.immediately.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.