In 13-15 double-spaced pages (INCLUDE WORK FROM WEEK 2), state the topic and the theoretical and practical importance of studying it, as well as make a case for how it is a contribution to the discipline.
IMPORTANT: AT THIS JUNCTURE IN THE COURSE, YOUR SURVEY/INTERVIEW QUESTIONS SHOULD BE READY TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO YOUR PARTICIPANTS.
Establish the importance of the question, problem, or issue of the study in a specific field by addressing the following:
1. Review of literature should also identify and review the major studies that have examined this issue in the past.
2. What are their methodological strengths and weaknesses?
3. State the major hypotheses (2-3) that your study will test.
4. Identify the major independent and dependent variables and the unit of analysis, as part of your front end (if applicable).
5. Write several sentences that illustrate the importance of this study to the criminal justice field.
IDENTIFY a problem statement that clearly describes and documents the issue the study addresses.
1. Write a paragraph that reflects your thoughts about the overarching rationale for the study.
DEVELOP appropriate research questions, identify the variables in the study, and articulate a hypothesis.
1. List all research questions.
2. If you conduct a quantitative study, list each proposed independent variable and dependent variable, identifying each with a notation of either IV or DV.
3. Include Chapter 3: Research Design and Methodology.
4. Finish developing your survey or interview questions.
5. Prepare your survey or interview questions for distribution to your participants.
You must include a title page, abstract, table of contents, references, and survey/interview questions.
NOTE: The cover page, table of contents, references, and survey/interview questions DO NOT count as part of the 13-15 pages’ requirement.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.