Individual Homework #2 and Re-write opportunity Requirements: As explained in the syllabus, this Homework assignment is divided into two parts: (1) You will first write an Original Post (Individual Homework #2 – Original Post) essay that fully responds to the assignments in this homework file.
Assignment Highlights: Week #3 Class Notes give some theories that we will use to analyze Chattel Slavery in the USA.
These theories can be summarized as 1. An economic/social/political system that is based on the ownership of human beings, not only as commodities, but also of an inferior race, 2. Slaves’ desires to be free. 2 These theories will be the foundation of understanding and analyzing Slavery in the Americas. In this assignment, we want to analyze the first theory that Chattel Slavery was an economic system of production that was based on the ownership of human beings by examining the actual relationship between production and slaves’ participation in this production. Assignments: (i) Research (find) and briefly describe with references the correlation between slave labor (especially in agriculture) and slave population.
Your description must also show how, as the expansion of crops production (types and size) increased, so did the population of slaves increase in those areas. (ii) From this correlation, analyze how chattel slavery was (or was not) an ownership of human beings for production. Your goal in this homework is to analyze the first theory proposed in Week #3 Class Notes that chattel slavery was indeed based on ownership of human beings as commodities for production. Specific references and citations must be used in your analysis.
• Typed and double-spaced with a one-inch left margin.
• Use black ink and (around) size 12 of popular fonts.
• Type the course/section, title of your essay, and your name on the top center of the first page. A cover sheet is not required.
• Page numbers should be on the bottom of the pages.
• Although the use of the Modern Language Association (MLA) guidelines in citing your work is preferred, any popular methods will be accepted (be consistent).
• There are no page limits to this assignment, but you must fully respond to the given assignments.
Please submit a “.docx”, “.doc” or a “.pdf” file. All other file formats will not be accepted
According to the syllabus, Individual Homework #2 – Original Post is 10% of your semester grade.
1. The title of your paper should reflect the topics in the homework and should be made clear in the introduction (5 points).
2. Your introduction should provide a brief “significance” of the subjects in the assignment and should also lead the reader to a clear understanding of what your response is about and provide a plan of analysis (10 points).
3. The body (70 points) of your paper must fully respond to the assignments by clearly developing, defending, and analyzing your arguments using ideas found in the resources used in this class, your research, and your ideas:
(i) Your explanation must be clear as to what fueled (need of) the growth of the Atlantic Slave Trade. Using the data given in the textbook (or elsewhere) show the types of crops and the expansion of these crops over time (within the same area or expansion to other places) and how this correlates with the data given in the textbook (or elsewhere) to the population of slaves in the regions of these crops. 50 points
(ii) From your explanation and analysis of (i) above; together with information in the readings of how these slaves were treated; and how free they were, show how this system of slavery was or was not an ownership of, according to the theory, inferior beings for production. 20 points
4. The concluding paragraph(s) should not mirror the introduction but strengthen the body of your essay while pointing out possible problems with your analysis: 10 points. 5. This assignment will also be graded on your writing skills – citations, typos etc.: 5 points.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.