In this assignment, your goal is to identify one issue or situation that you want to understand and improve, in an organization you’re affiliated with. If you are not currently employed you may choose a challenge that you faced in the past or a social problem that is of interest to you. In other words: Identify a problem, pursue a detailed analysis which uncovers the underlying issues, and then develop recommendations that lead to tangible improvements to fix the problem.
Essentially, you’re going to produce a case study, that analyzes a problem of your choice or around a situation that you care about and include an action plan for a change initiative.
Some criteria and suggestions:
– Choose an organization that you are closely involved in, including your workplace, your church, a student group, and so on. OR Choose a professional issue that you’ve been wanting to explore for some time.
– Choose a situation or issue that you care about. This kind of applied case study works best when you have some internal motivation to make change – by producing a complete analysis and plan for change or having the courage to try new behaviors and seek to learn from your entrepreneurial actions for improvement.
– Choose a situation or issue that you can get your hands around. It should be important enough to you and others that it has gained the attention of you and others, but it should NOT be a large-scale initiative.
– Choose a situation that is rich: For example, which has room for you to gain insights about through your analysis. In other words, the situation should involve “more than meets the eye.”
In part, the quality of your work will depend on how you frame the situation – which issue you choose, how you bind it and describe it for yourself, and how carefully you apply the lenses (design lens, strategic lens, cultural lens) for analysis. In a sense these aims are parallel to the goals for the course: Be able to notice a problem, pursue a detailed analysis which uncovers the underlying issues, and then develop recommendations that lead to tangible improvement.
Examples of topics for the paper:
– How to make your organization more “climate friendly”
– Looking at cultural issues that have emerged since there have been major layoffs due to Covid-19
The outline of the paper should be like this:
– Introduction / Overview of the context
– Theoretical overview (leverage “cultural lens” in this section)
– Issue / Problem Diagnosis
– Recommendations / Action Plan
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.