MIND MAP ASSIGNMENT LEARN, APPLY and EXECUTE on a problem using MIND MAPPING
This week’s assignment is for you to create your own mind map that will help you to creatively solve a problem. You may choose from the 3 different problems below:
1. Plan a very creative dinner party. You choose the place (venue), who are the guests, what the entertainment will be, food, drinks, games… you NAME IT. IT does not have to be feasible, actually it should be the most creative dinner party you could possibly put together, regardless of the funds you may have to use on it.
2. Design the most creative way to rob a bank. Please don’t rob the bank after you’ve planned it. Whether it succeeds or not is not important… think about it as if you were watching some DUMB ASS netflix show about the most batcrap crazy way a bunch of lunatics might end up trying to rob a bank for full entertainment flavor if you wish. Sky is the limit. Can be more than a bank – could be a museum, Fort Knox, Michael Jackson’s estate, whatever…
3. Use the mind map to generate a scary halloween movie script of some kind.
4. Anything of your own choosing.
The Mind Map project will be evaluated as per the following:
1. Provide a complete understanding of what a mind map is, complete with references / citations. How does it work, what are the best practices, what are the conceptual underpinnings? (1 mark)
2. Show your work – what are the creative processes used and how did you use them? How did you provide evidence for your work (tables, video, logbook entries, a journal of thoughts, etc) (1 mark)
3. Elements of creativity involved and how you evaluate your own work (fluency, flexibility, uniqueness and elaboration, plus any other ways that you might seek to measure your work subjectively or objectively – cite and reference your readings!) (1 mark)
4. The mind map itself. How big is it? Colors, illustrations, creative connections, other divergent and convergent processes used, etc) (2 marks)
You can put 1-3 on a powerpoint and the mind map itself can be drawn, or you can use a software program, or any other technique that you think is creative (painting, mind map on a canvas, wall, side of building, fence, etc). How much effort you put into making this as creative as possible will be rewarded!
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.