Assignment – Guideline for Northouse 8th ed. Case Studies
For this assignment, you will write a reflection paper on the assigned case study from Northouse 8th edition. Case study 3.2 on page 105-107.
Here are the guideline:
· Read the case very carefully.
· Use the three or four questions at the bottom (as a guide only) to write your paper.
· Please do not just answer the questions. You are expected to add your reflection, thoughts, and opinions on the subject.
· Do not copy (or cut and paste) the questions onto your paper. Marks will be deducted if you do that.
· Minimum 2 pages, double-spaced.
· Must be APA7. Make sure to use correct APA in-text citations for paraphrased ideas and quoted text.
· Citations: Please cite page numbers if you are using quotes (remember that I want to see your understanding of the quote, not just the quote – use quotes minimally. Marks will be deducted for lack of citations (at least 1 citation per page).
· References: You must use Northouse as your primary reference for this assignment.
· Please check the due date in Moodle and upload this assignment to the appropriate Dropbox.
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.