For this assignment, you will conduct a review of one of the peer-reviewed articles you found for your literature review assignment. The article you choose must contain original empirical research performed by the author(s). In other words, it must have a “methods” and “results” section.
– What is the research problem? What is the main research question(s) they wanted to answer? Why is the article important, according to the author(s)? Why should we care?
(2) Analysis of the literature review
– What findings or conclusions from previous research are summarized in the article?
– How does the author(s) use theory to construct their research plan?
– What is the “gap” or “hole” in the knowledge on the topic that the author(s) of the article intend to fill?
(3) Analysis of research method
– What type of research method(s) did the authors use in their study? Survey? In-depth interviews? Something else?
– Is the research method used by the author(s) the best choice for answering their question? Why or why not?
– Is the research valid, in your view? Why or why not? Think about the sampling, the variables they include, and any other aspects of the study that may be important to determining the study’s validity.
– How does the article contribute new knowledge on the topic (if at all)? What are limitations or problems with the article, more generally?
Sources and Format
At the end of the paper, you must include the full reference information of the article in APA or ASA format. You do not need to include in-text citations. The paper must be submitted through Blackboard by 11:59 p.m. on.Please see the syllabus for the course policy on late submissions.
This assignment should be approximately three pages (double-spaced, standard margins and font, in ASA or APA format). But feel free to write more if you believe it is necessary to complete the assignment thoroughly.
All the writing should be in your own words. Please do not use quotes. Be sure to edit your writing carefully before submission. You must write in complete paragraph form (no bullet points, etc.).
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.