1. Read: Stinson, P.W., Todak, N.E., & Dodge, M. (2015). An exploration of crime by policewomen. Police Practice and Research, 16(1), 79–93.
2. Write a critique of this article that used the following format and addresses the following questions/areas:
· Format: Critique should be 3-5 pages. Use Times new Roman 12 font, 1 inch margins.
Must be spell checked.
· Summarize the article: At a minimum the summary must contain the topic or research question; the sample and sample size; the findings.
· Critique questions (do not just indicate YES or NO, explain your response):
1. Was the rationale (purpose) of the study adequately explained? How so?
2. Is the research question important? Why?
3. Were the variables clearly defined and do the operational definitions correspond to what the researchers intended to measure? Explain.
4. Was the sample adequate and representative? How so?
5. Was the design of the study well thought out and could anything have affected the internal validity of the study? Explain.
6. Do the conclusions follow from the results? If not, where did they go astray?
7. Are the conclusions generalizable to other settings/populations (i.e., is there external validity)? If no, why? If yes, which settings/population?
8. Could there be other possible explanations for the obtained results? Explain.
9. What could have been done differently? (for each flaw that you identify)
10. What could be done to continue this line of research (i.e., next steps/future research, based on the results/conclusions from this study)?
Papers are written from scratch We have molded our writers to develop content for all assignments from scratch. This way, we promote originality and reduce cases of plagiarism that might affect your grades and hinder you from realizing your academic goals. We encourage our clients to indicate the deliverables that should be featured in the final paper. Our online help services allow one to make a clarification and even interact with the writer directly to help them understand the needs of the assignment. Many of our writers are professional tutors who understand the approaches that should be used to fulfill the specified instructions. Every time a client places an order on our system, we link them with the most qualified writer in the subject of interest.
YUnlike other writing companies, we encourage clients to draw back their money at any stage of the writing process if they experience any uncertainties with the quality of generated content. However, you will hardly have to make this decision because of our business approach that suits your needs.
We have an advanced plagiarism-detection system that flags any work that fails to meet the required academic expectations. Our company thrives in honesty, and as such, you will be guaranteed to achieve a paper that meets your expectations.
We encourage our clients to return papers for revision seven days after the last submission for free. Depending on the proposed changes, we will work on your article to achieve the desired expectations.
We uphold confidentiality and privacy through our interactions with clients, an aspect that has enhanced our relationship with prospective customers seeking for assignment help. We do not disclose your information with third-parties
We boast of a diverse pool of ENL and ESL professionals who respond with a personal touch to the needs of every client. Our focus is to become the best platform that offers specialized services to individuals to accomplish their academic goals.